Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sloppy Joes

Today I have another easy recipe which also freezes beautifully: Sloppy Joes.  My family does cheat a little on the sloppy, we eat our with a fork and knife... and a napkin.



This recipe is a great one to have in the freezer.  Its not hard to make, but letting it simmer for at least 30 minutes is the key to the most delicious sloppy joes.  If you'd rather use that 30 minutes doing something else on a busy weeknight, then make a big batch ahead of time and freeze individual or family size portions.  Then when dinner time rolls around, just heat and eat!

 

Classic Sloppy Joes 

4 servings

1 pound ground beef
1 green bell pepper chopped
1 medium onion chopped
1/2 cup ketchup
1 TBSP yellow mustard
1 tsp sriracha sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
Hamburger buns or sliced bread, toasted

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the web. I love to share things I make and ideas I have. I hope you enjoy!